I'm here sharing another Thursday Thoughts post, headed up by the lovely Jen of Ramblings of a Suburban Mom!
- These two articles have literally changed my life. Labels aren’t really my thing but boy did these articles resonate with me. The dislike of long lines, general incompetence and forced relaxation time when I have a to do list- maybe I actually AM a Type A personality?!?
- I stumbled upon these beauty brands at Marshall’s earlier this week. I could spend hours in that place, so far this year I've founds shoes, Paige jeans and shorts and now eco friendly beauty products. I already love Pacifica and am looking forward to trying Organic Surge. Stay tuned for a review this week!
- We are celebrating P’s birthday this weekend. Even though he is being grumpy and doesn’t want to celebrate, I think a movie and dinner date are in order.
- This Jean Claude Van Whatever video is the most hysterical thing I’ve seen all week!
- Kiki hasn’t taken off these jellies for an entire week. I blame her Auntie Nana.
What's on your mind this Thursday?